Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, we have had to make some operational changes to our business.
These may change as we receive further updates and advice from the New Zealand Government.
Last updated 4:00pm 26th March 2020.
- We can still provide remote support where possible to all clients.
- We will not be providing any onsite visits or be able to provide home and workplace drop offs and pickups.
- Courier deliveries are still being accepted. Please call first before sending equipment in.
- We are only allowing customer drop offs if you are working in an essential service, or working from home. You will still need to book an appointment, but we will have a delivery box available for you to leave your equipment in.
- We will be cleaning all equipment surfaces with Isoproyl Alcohol both before and after working on it. All details and information about the fault or damage will needed to be provided by phone or email prior to drop off.
- We will have limited access to some of our suppliers for replacement equipment and parts, however we have been advised to expect delays.