Last updated 8:00am 22 September 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have made some operational changes to our business.
These may change as we receive further updates and advice from the New Zealand Government.
We will be operating during Alert Level 3 but implementing contactless procedures.
- All pick ups and drop offs will be contactless. You can make an appointment to drop off or pick up your equipment and we will have a delivery box available for you to leave your equipment in or pick up from. To ensure social distancing from other clients please keep to your appointment time.
- We can provide remote support where possible.
- All details and information about the fault or damage will need to be provided by phone or email prior to your appointment.
- We will have access to our suppliers for replacement equipment and parts, however delays should be expected.
- We will not be providing onsite servicing during Level 3.
- We can collect or drop off your computer to your home or business to your front door (fees apply).