Due to the current Covid-19 crisis, we have made some operational changes to our business.
These may change as we receive further updates and advice from the New Zealand Government.
Last updated 8:00am 16th May 2020
Alert Level 2
- For customers dropping off or picking up equipment from our premise, we will continue an appointment based contactless pick-up and drop off of equipment at our front door.
- All details and information about the fault or damage will needed to be provided by phone or email prior to your appointment.
- We will provide remote support where possible and is preferable than an onsite visit.
- Onsite visits will be available on a limited basis for certain jobs that can only be done onsite. Please ensure that we can work with appropriate social distancing. For some work we may need to bring your computer back to our office to work on. If you are unwell or self-isolating, we will not able to provide on onsite visit. All appointments will be diarised and made available for contact tracing purposes if required.
- We can collect or drop off your computer to your home or business to your front door (usual pickup/delivery fees apply).
- Although we have full access to our local and international suppliers, delays in receiving parts and new equipment is expected.