Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have made some operational changes to our business.
These may change as we receive further updates and advice from the New Zealand Government.
Covid 19 Protection Framework
We have resumed onsite services with the following conditions:
- Onsite services are available. We will wear a mask when onsite with you.
- If it is more appropriate to complete the repair/fix in our workshop, we will return your device back to our workshop for repair, or ask that we book you in for a drop off instead.
- All pick ups and drop offs will continue to be contactless. You can make an appointment to drop off or pick up your equipment and we will have a delivery box available for you to leave your equipment in or pick up from. To help with logistics and appointment scheduling please keep to your appointment time.
- We can provide remote support where possible.
- All details and information about the fault or damage will need to be provided by phone or email prior to your appointment.
- We will have access to our suppliers for replacement equipment and parts, however delays should be expected due to high demand with couriers.
- We can collect or drop off your computer to your home or business to your front door (fees apply).