Last updated 7:00am 31 December 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have made some operational changes to our business.
These may change as we receive further updates and advice from the New Zealand Government.
Covid 19 Protection Framework (Traffic light settings): ORANGE
We have resumed onsite services with the following conditions:
- We have a valid My Vaccine Pass and require that you also do for all onsite visits. Otherwise, we can arrange a zero-contact collection from you (fees apply), or you are welcome to make an appointment for a workshop service.
- Appointments will be recorded and information provided for contact tracing if required.
- If it is more appropriate to complete the repair/fix in our workshop, we will return your device back to our workshop for repair, or ask that we book you in for a drop off instead.
- All pick ups and drop offs will continue to be contactless. You can make an appointment to drop off or pick up your equipment and we will have a delivery box available for you to leave your equipment in or pick up from. To help with social distancing and our appointment scheduling please keep to your appointment time.
- We can provide remote support where possible.
- All details and information about the fault or damage will need to be provided by phone or email prior to your appointment.
- We will have access to our suppliers for replacement equipment and parts, however delays should be expected.
- We can collect or drop off your computer to your home or business to your front door (fees apply).